Reasons for publishing DefencePartners within Asian Defence Journal (ADJ):
• ADJ published monthly since 1970; 50 Years of defence affairs coverage.
• Concept of tri-services and security magazine for the Asia-Pacific.
• Its editorial aims at publishing fair and dedicated articles
from an Asian perspective but with the international defence industry in mind.
• Balanced focus between ASEAN / South Asia / Northeast Asia / West Pacific.
• ADJ’s readers include Defence and Homeland Security ministers, procurement agencies, parliamentarians and Chiefs of Defence staff, executives of global and offset-eligible corporations, export credit agencies.
• Worldwide total issues ( Print Edition+Emagazine+Bonus Distrib. at Exhibits.) of Asian Defence Journal 11,696 + additional 23,392 pass-along readers for an estimated total readership of 35,088*.
• Digital Edition of ADJ: including ipad application readers.
• Distributed for one year on the homepage of ADJ + permanent presence on our web page.
• Distributed at selected events throughout Asia-Pacific according to the edition in which published: IMDEX Asia, IDEX, BRIDEX, ADEX, GSA, DESEI, etc.
• Internal database distribution for taylored mailing lists.
DefencePartners as a Marketing Tool:
• Beat the fluidity and uncertainty created by the Covid19 situation by showcasing your defence products in the best media platform available in the Asia-Pacific
• Focus on companies and products.
• ADJ is a click away of all defence & security buyers and clients your company seeks.
• We will mail two issues of ADJ magazine with your report inside to every military attaché of Asian nations with embassies in your jurisdiction
• Complimentary copies in both digital and print format for marketing purposes.
• Internal database distribution for taylored mailing lists in the región. .